Many circumstances around us make us feel uncomfortable, bad or even down. People act and react in different ways that we might not always understand. Here are some interesting and amazing psychology facts that will not only change the way you think and act, but will also help you understand people and what’s really happening around you.
- It takes people around 66 days to form a new habit.
- People with low self-esteem are more likely to criticize others.
- People who are in love behave similarly to people suffering from mental disorders.
- Chocolate and shopping are more addictive than LSD and steroids.
- People who are grateful are likely to be happier.
- Being able to think about how we think is a sign of higher intelligence.
- Writing down your dreams can help you formulate them more clearly.
- 90% of people text things they can’t say in person.
- Smarter people underestimate themselves. Ignorant people think they’re brilliant.
- There is a gene that can cause you to be negative most of the time.
- The way you dress is linked with your mood. So dressing well most often helps in keeping you more stably happy.
- Women with higher IQs have a harder time in finding a mate.
À la prochaine!